Provençal hotel and spa in the Luberon area, 5-star Coquillade Village Hotel
The Coquillade Hotel and Spa has become “Coquillade 5-Star Village”
La Coquillade offers a whole new concept of village luxury. Our Estate is unique, magic, chic, laid-back and unexpected, all at the same time. Our 5-star hotel with restaurants promises its guests a multifaceted experience built on our five main pillars – spirit, gourmet dining, Spa, vineyards and cycling.
Nestled in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of France, ‘5-star Coquillade Village’ epitomises all that is best about Provence. It is perched on a hill with stunning views over the Luberon and Mont-Ventoux, in Gargas in the Vaucluse – the perfect spot for lovers of the great outdoors.
Our "nature luxury" hotel provides 63 guest rooms and suites and exceptional facilities.
The atmosphere of the Estate envelops you from the moment you leave your luggage at reception. Why not sketch out your own bespoke holiday over a drink before going to laze by the pool, lulled by the dulcet song of the cicadas. For even more by way of relaxation, you can head off to the 5-star hotel Spa. This new space, with a floor area of 1500 m² devoted exclusively to wellness and fitness, offers the full range of treatments and massages.
Gourmet diners can choose between Le Gourmet, our gastronomic restaurant, Le Bistrot, with its local traditional cuisine, and Il Ristorante. This is a poolside restaurant with Italian-inspired food. The prospect ahead of real relaxation combined with fine food…
Once you have explored the Luberon and its magnificent perched villages, enjoy the rest of the evening at the piano bar or in the lounge before retiring to one of the Suites or Guest Rooms or Deluxe Suites. They are all elegantly appointed, extremely private and supremely comfortable. With their upscale furniture, warm colours, and fabrics from top designers, they epitomise the very character of Provence.
This hotel, tucked away in the middle of the countryside, is not only one of the finest in the Luberon region, but it also prides itself on its green credentials. It has embarked on an initiative in sustainability to minimise the impact of its use of this peaceful spot, while still providing upscale services.
Luxury travel starts here, so let your spirit take wings.
5 stars, 5 new worlds in a spot overlooking the Luberon region
‘5-star Coquillade Village’ – each star stands for a different theme to your holiday:
- the way we are
- the way we respect our customers
- the way we respect and trust our suppliers
- the way our staff respect each other and share the same values
- the way we respect nature and the environment
- the way nature and freshness infuse all our dishes
- the way we are passionate in teasing out every nuance from our fresh produce
- the way we seek to surprise with creative and elegant dishes – with unexpected and extraordinary results
- the way we work closely with regional suppliers
- the way we create a variety of types of cuisine with their own special dining areas
SPA & ENERGY:
- fitness and equilibrium
- health and wellness
- 90 acres of vineyards
- AURETO, a high-tech winery
- sustainable winegrowing
- wine tasting and sales
- wine tourism site (Tasting Workshop / Vineyard Visit / Wine Cellar and Barrel Storehouse Visit / Food and Wine Tasting.
- bike hire
- BMC Test Centre
- bike Tours